Get To Know Mitt Romney

banner-home



“They didn’t hunker down where they were in safety – they rushed there to go help,” Romney concluded with emotion.  “This is the American way – we go where there’s trouble. We go where we’re needed.  And right now we’re needed– right now, the American people need us.”

I stumbled across a new website I thought I'd tell everyone about. Mitt Romney has long bee criticized for being too still and impersonal. The people who know him know that's not the case and this website is a place to learn more about the human side of Romney. Personally, I think Mitt Romney is the kind of man that believes that politics is not the place to talk about your toilet overflowing, as Michelle Obama did, or the technical definition of a relationship, as Bill Clinton did. He believes in focusing on the job at hand. For that, people misread him. Take a look at the man and evaluate how he lives his day to day life - service others, lending a hand. THAT is who I want as my president!

Get To Know Mitt Romney Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown